Sate Padang....and then some

Do you realize how tiring it could be to cook for Lebaran? You probably remember it. We vowed that we would not cook a week after Lebaran. We were too tired of it. Yet, food ran out just 3 days after...haha. And of course, we decided on another "gurih" food. I have been thinking (and dreaming) of a portion of good sate padang. Slurrrpp....yumm. That's what we cooked yesterday.



A good portion of sate padang was what we had. Accompanied by my lovely wife, this of was the most interesting dinner I had in a while. I realized that outside was a bit warm and sunny. And I thought, why not have this dinner outside. We have this small pretty box that, if you open the case, would turn into a set of seats and table for outside picnic. Very, very interesting.

A portion of warm rice, served with fried shallot (bawang goreng), slathered with a big portion of sate padang and its sauce. Oh Lord, had anyone of you reading this were here, you would've thought that you had died and gone to heaven. It was that goooddddd!!! Who made it? We of course, but the magic hands of my wife made all my meals,,,,,,,,DELICIOSO!!!!!

0 comments: